I ♥ Nuffnang

12/15/2010

Night Chat? ♥


hoho
tonight Chloe is with me
hahaha

we chatted for the whole night
black eyes circle is getting worst
actually
I'm quite sleepy
hohoho
=X

She came here for my BabyCam actually
=(
not for me
LOL 


we non stop talking about our make up stuff
some of the make up skills
and that's on my bed is all her n mine
but her's more than mine
@@
idk y
she had 4~5 mascara
so many!
LOL
u no need mascara ady lor
it's enough long for u
=D 


she bought PopTeen!
yeah!
My favourite
i didnt buy it for 3 months ady
=(
i think that winter clothes is not suit us maaaa
but not laa

i'll post out the post i found in Popteen
stay tuned!
=D

it's a lot of fun to have a sweet chat with the bestie
=)

but we didnt sleep for whole night
LOL

going for breakfast/lunch later
bye.


4 comments:

  1. lol, i m sleepy too x)
    aiyorrr, jealous your baby cam?
    sure i come your house and find you de marr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~i hap chou liao~
    XD

    no more time hang out with u ler yeh~=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. why why, still have alots of time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. emm
    i mean this holiday laaa
    =D
    coz wanna go China ady
    =(

    ReplyDelete