I ♥ Nuffnang

12/05/2010

Meet My COUSINs!

went out wit my lovely cousins who came back from Australia today!




i dun think i can wear it nicely
it's so freaking fat for me to wear the leggings
FAILED!


i think this is nicer
=)
though it's still very fat
T.T


Have a long time we didnt meet 
=)
i'm cant wait to see how is them now
especially 
my aunt!
i love her~
=) 


put on make up
=)
i like this make up a lot
feel natural
but i hv no big eyes
=(



we went to Klang
to a China & Thai style Restaurant for our dinner
=)

it's delicious!
but the place there is a bit dirty
=X

the toilet too
small and there is like a store room
=S

but the food there is really DELICIOUS!
especially the Thai style Fish
can add the soup to the fish
is really DELICIOUS!!!!!

at the end we add Tea in it
bcoz it's a bit salty and the soup had finished
D=

ended up our dinner with the camwhoring with my cousins


Brian with me 
=)

used my Cousin brother- Vincent Low's Ip4 to camwhore
XP

the back camera is really clear
and the colour is nice
=D


this is using the front camera
quite blur
but really convenient to hv photos
=D



okay
vincent taught us to do this!
hahaha!


This is my cousin who came back from Australia!
he is so thin now
but so tall ady
but feel like he is so shy
didnt talk much ady
=(

My Brother, Adrian, Jason, Me
=)

Jason is taller than me now!
he is just 14
=(
why am i so short
and i'm not thin also

unfair
Jason is more cute than me
he wont b too fat also
=(


at last,
thanks Yman gv me a lot of these!
All from Taiwan and Korea!!
Thanks so MUCH!

Family is the best for me
coz they wont hurts me
nobody can replace them in my life
and ofcoz in everyones' life
i think
=)

aiya!
some pictures is still wit my aunt!
waiting for her photos!

2 comments:

  1. good stuff!! add oil in blogging ur life ~

    Cousin brother Davent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bro~=)
    i just realized that u all hv view my blog~
    =)
    thanks!
    it's so gam dong!

    ReplyDelete