I ♥ Nuffnang

12/18/2010

Nagoya with Mum =)


went out with my Mum and Brother today
=)

otw to Wangsa Maju find my beloved Auntie
=D

I'm so hungry
=(

My brother fetch us go there
=)

i tot my aunt will go wit us together
but Plan has changed
==

my mum say next time baru go yumcha
LOL
==


so
we r going to Pav to drop by my brother
he is going to work
it's almost late
but the traffic jammed
==

my stomach is non stop making noise
I'm hungry!!!!!


Finally we went Jalan Imbi 正宗西刀鱼丸粉
we had our Breakfast/Lunch there
==

it's 12pm ady
I just had the 1st meal of today
=(

there's alot of food 
the famous is fish ball mee maaaa
ofcourse eat that lor!
=)

This is my Fish ball mee
 u can choose the ingredients urself d
=)

I chose Fillet , fish balls, dong fen
=D
and my dish cost mum RM19.90
LOL

my mum said the famous thing here is 
Expensive
ya
definitely i noe it
=(

our bill is RM51
LOL!

next
went to Nagoya to have my new curtain
yeah!
=)

There hv alot of choices
and Cheap also!
some are RM2.80 per meter
Cheap leeh!
and also very nice!!!

change eye shadows for my room maaaa
LOL

Mum is choosing the colour for me
actually i chose ady laaa
=(
but sometimes
hear my mum's advice is better
hahaha


This shoes make me so uncomfortable
==

i cant wear it nicely
=(
it's loose
because i didnt tie up the shoe lace
i just put it in the shoes
and step it with my leg when i'm wearing it
=(


because
i feel weird to have a ribbon in front of the shoes
==

it's weird isn‘t?
==

but now i feel ok ady
maybe i'm used to have a ribbon front of my shoes?

I'm so tired
LOL

walk around those cloth
==
it's so sam fu
=(

finally we walked for abt 2hours
and bought 3 windows' curtain
=D 


Next
went to Wangsa Maju
my lovely mum bought me this
hahahahahahahaha
=D

i love MCD's Mc Flurry Oreo!

go there find mum's friend
her name is so cute
Baby Cheah
hahahahaa
=D

60 yrs old ady luur
but they r so friendly!
=)

her husband is tuition teacher
keep call me to do revision in this holiday
=(


then we went to my Grand-grandmother house
=D
it's a temple actually
go there laaaa
it's 大圣爷庙
=D
@Titiwangsa

they had renovation ady
so nice ady
y i didnt saw it that day der?
==
but nobody's there
my beloved cousins are playing with their pc
LOL
=)

next,
I had to rush back home to have dinner with Mr.Fu n his family!
=D

2 comments:

  1. Whoa,根富家人一起吃团圆饭huh?XD

    我看到Mcflurry Oreo 我就流口水了xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~
    没有拉~
    =D
    和他们家人出去吃海鲜而以~
    =D
    我也是很喜欢Mc Flurry orr!!!

    ReplyDelete