I ♥ Nuffnang

12/10/2010

Aljazeera


 today went to KLCC to have lunch with my lovely mummy
=D

1st thanks to Mr.Fu to fetch me to School for meeting Lileen
=)
Thank You!

and i wanted to give my friend his shoes
=)

so sorry that i give it to you so late
=(

Mum and I went to DuViet,
A Vietnam restaurant @ 4th floor, KLCC
the cuisine there is super Delicious
and also Super Healthy
=D

This Vietnamese Summer Roll is the BEST!
for those Ladies who are on Diet
it's a really best try!

Have a Try there if you like Vietnamese's Cuisine
=D


Next,
I went to Mum's office
=)

need to have pass to get into the Petronas Twins Tower
and the bags or anythings have to put in a basket
Kastam and all things like that
the feel is like 
i'm in Airport
LOL


1st,
need to take the lift from G Floor till 41st
the lift wont stop
straight to 41st Floor



Next,
change to the another lift
this time is from 41st to 60th
=)

Mum office is at 60th floor
it's so cool to be in her office!


Aljazeera
a News Channel
=)
where my mum work
but my mum just work as a secretary
=)


i visited the whole office
=)

the workers are friendly
they tot i'm my mum's sister
m I look so damn old?
LOL
My told me a lot about their interesting things during works time
=)
they have a big big make up room for the news reporter
i love that room
haha!

they also have their rest room
it's really nice
=)
but they are moving on to G tower
they are so exciting to move to G tower
they told me there are really nice!
go for work is just like going to the hotel
wooohooo
how nice is it?
mum told me children is not allowed to get in
=(



The view there is super NICE
you can see the mountain is surrounding the whole KL
it's really nice
=D



 almost 3pm
i walk down to G floor to have a walk
i need to wait for mummy
=)

wait her to bring me go Facial @ Bizzy Body


went maybank to deposit cash
=)
the 1st time forme
hahaha
so gan jeong
idk y
hahahahahha


and after that
i went to Cold Storage
=)

i found a lot of santa candies!
=D
it's so cute!


i think this is cute
but i dont think it's nice to put in my mouth
it's for those children i think


i m so in love with this
=D

can colour the colour u wan!
hahaha

but i dun think it is nice to eat, too
haha

i just have a walk there,
didnt buy anything
i feel like wanna eat Auntie Anne
but it's too long Q there
=(

so,
forget it 
again

went to facial with Mummy @Bizzy Body,Ampang Point there
=)
now my face is red
pimples pop out
=(

btw,
spend more RM580 on those mask again
T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment