I ♥ Nuffnang

12/03/2010

Eat Eat Eat!!!


Today
our English Teacher belanja us KFC
=D

went out just for my lunch
and being at home is too boring
fml

aiks,
these days feel like a bit moody
i'm so lazy for choosing shirts
everyday i'm wearing the same shirt
==

and i didnt have any nice make up for outings
idk y i did it when i'm home
wtf
fml


first,
i'm so sorry that i'm late
=(

when i'm there,
there are just left some Originals' Chicken only
T.T

I dun like laaaaa
i wan Spicy 
=(

but i still eat 2 pieces of Chicken
it's so oily
yeeeeeeeeeew
=X

when i & Baby Xuan go for toilet,
Baby dingy saw me!
hahah
she still sms me for double confirm is that me
hahah
u're cute!
but, i will not really bother ppl "jut" me d leeh~
coz i will think mayb that's those bad guys(?)
btw,
where u get my phone number huh?
=D

chat a lot wit the stupid baby Xuan today
she's telling me a lot of stories
make me feel so excited
though idk y
=D

after KFC
we all run away masing masing dah
==
me, Baby Xuan & leng lui margaret went to leng lui margaret's cousing's shop
@ 5th floor, Berjaya Time Square
at the most inside there
idk how to explain it
T.T
fml

the things she sell is Really really nice!
those hair bands are all handmade!
so,
if u r finding a special hairband
u can design it or call her to design it for u
andt it is quite cheap
=)
do do bong chan huh~!!
=D

After that,
Baby xuan ran away wit another one
T.T
fml
i'm alone ,
walking around to find a present for baby Ginnie
=(

She said she wan dress
but idk wat dress she wan
find it until my leg gonna patah dah
=(

my knee is pain
idk y
but when i walk
the left knee will b very pain
no matter i make it straight or i move my knee
it's so pain
wtf
fml!

but finally i bought her a dress with fully lace and black roses
=)
hope u will like it yaa baby ginnie!
=3

then Mr.Fu fetch me for his lunch
i scolded him, again
=(
i wan him to take care of himself
but he never
he will do a lot of things which damage his health
=(

i hate u to be like that
pls take care
=(

is just becoz of his stomach 
he had food poisoned last days
but he never take good care of him self
still wanna eat MCD
=(
LOL
scolded by me then
is all for ur OWN GOOD!

have some talk with Mr.Fu 
then i went home
he is going for his company annual dinner
=)

wait till night,
went pasar malam with my lobvely mum
bought a lot of  food
haha
eat a lot
=D

that's my dad
ended 
imma sleep
=)

Looking Forward on tomorrow's Dating
=)
hope it will be a very very nice day
=)


2 comments:

  1. enjoy ur date~^^
    oh ya~these days i always wear style like you~==
    omg~wat's wrong wif me~~~~~~?O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~=(
    and i'm wearing the sylr like u!!!!
    wat's wrong wit us!!!

    ReplyDelete