I ♥ Nuffnang

12/18/2010

The Night =P

 ok~
Next
is time to out for dinner with Me.Fu & his Family
=)

i like this outfit
Hahahahaha
Look so slim
LOL

Mr.Fu and her sis came to fetch me
=D

then we went to Klang 美丽湾
=D
Mr.Fu is quite sad
because he just washedhis car
but the way to Klang rained just now
so his car become more dirty than before
=(

LOL


i Love this!
Fried rice
very Zeng
hahahahahahahaah

Me n Fu like this
but they say not very nice
idk y?
=(

This siu mai very nice
=D
i mean the dishes look nice
haha
coz taste is really ma ma dei
=(

the things in the middle are Scallops
i love it so so much! 


This is our favourite!
甘香螃蟹
Super Nice!
it's so Big!
can eat a lot

Thank you ,
uncle
he helped me to break the shell of the crab~
really thank you

Actually
there's still alot of dishes der
but i didnt capture any photo of it
There are alot like,
Mee hoon
Chicken
Steam Fish
etc.

i feel very pai seh eh
=(

coz feel like i wanna use my babycam to show off
==
LOL

but i really dont meant that
Sorry
=(

haha
this is wat Mr.Fu done
he used a pack of tissue
==
LOL

Thanks for Mr.Fu belanja us wor!
RM191
=)

Really thank you!
babe!
I Love You
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you 

Then 
Mr Fu fetch me back
=)

Thank you babe
he always take the food for me
=)
always put it in my plate
=D

he really become more Intimate ady
=)
ILY babe


having some pictures by using my babycam
=D
we capture when it's jamming on the way home!
=)

Safety First


Have to Praise my BabyCam for the Anti-shake
It's really good
though the car is moving
i still can take photos clearly
=D

It's really Good in Anti-shake!
Yeah!!!

I'm so happy today actually
=)
Thank to mum for bringing me out

and 
also Thanks to Mr Fu for bringing me out for dinner
=D
i'm really happy to have dinner with u n ur family
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment