I ♥ Nuffnang

12/20/2010

Pavillion with Lovely MUM

Hang out with my Lovely Mum tonight!
=D

went to Pavillion's XIXILI
=)
bought a lot
RM486.90
the Service there is really GOOD!
=D

but frogie is not there today
we cant meet also
=(


Then
we went too 2nd floor for redeem the 2 Hours free Parking
=)

Did u guys noe it?
if u bought Rm200 and above in a single receipt
u can redeem a 2 hours free parking time
=D


we took some pictures when we saw the Fake snow fallin down
but it's weird
a lot of ppl there to wait the "SNOW" fall down
why huh?
==

Mum is cute isn't?
=D

I LOVE YOU ~
=D


The lobby is full of people
=D
a lot of ppl sitting there and take photo
=D


me too!
mum used my babycam to take photo
=D

but mum dun wanna take photo
=(

i wanna take a lot of photo with my family!
=D

while we waiting my brother
we went for SNOWFLAKES!
i like it
=)

i still have to get 4 more chop
then i can get 1 free
=D


hoho
i'm telling abt the Beeping UFO to mama
=D

The first time mum saw this UFO
=D

she did the same thing as me
read the word written on it
=D


My mum favorite~
Soya Ice Series
Mum like the Yam
=)
i like the peanuts, sweet potato and also the Yam laa!
hahah
this also very nice
Sea Amber Jelly is me and my bro Favorite
This is Mum favorite
=D


we went to shop for a while after our dessert
=)

this is from PDI
it's quite nice
but not cheap
=(

2 for RM69


this one nicer i think
=)

but we cant buy
=(
just can window shopping
LOL
so sad!!!!

a lot of shops are having Sales now
=D
but @ Pavillion is not very cheap la the price
=(

but those shirts are really nice
=D


when we went back to Snowflakes on 9:40pm
they said sold out
=(

Cant buy Sea Amber Jelly for my bro
=(

then we went to bro's shop to find him
=D
Universal Traveller

=D
that's it
he work there
=D

quite good
RM6 for 1 hour
still can have commission
=)

that's my day
almost going out everyday
money flies
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment