I ♥ Nuffnang

12/21/2010

Food D=

Wake up in the Morning
realize that nobody home
==

emm?
What?!
suddenly awake!!!

Where's my brother?
he took his Guitar out
I tot he will bring me out for Guitar lesson also
=,=

hmmmm
okay,
fine

wondering it's there any breakfast for me
=)

dining table, NO
Kitchen, NO

OMG
that's mean
i have to get hungry for the whole morning?!
=(((((

I told my bro yesterday to wake me up and bring me go for McD vreakfast today
=(
but why he didnt?


Luckily I can Cook well
HAHAHA

I cook Cheese Egg for my self!
it's so nice
but it's look like Pan cake isn't?
hahahaha

It's delicious!
=D


almost 12pm
Bro came back
he bought me McD
=D

but not breakfast
=(


He bought lunch set for me
=D

RM5.95
he told me that he waited for th time until 12pm
Just for the Promotion price
LOL

He bought me Ayam Goreng Spicy
=)

But it's feel yucks
==
Coz Mr.Fu yesterday ate this also
See alot will feel yucks
==


my favorite!
Fries!
=D

but i just ate 1 piece of Chicken only
=)

but I eat all of the Fries
hahahahaha

almost 3pm
Mr.Fu fetch me for lunch wit him again
=)

this is his Present which exchanged with his friends
=D
i tot he bought me
cheh!

we went 丽丰牛腩面again!
while we are waiting for our meal
=)

he is conteng-ing my note book
hahahhaahaha



Look!
wat he wrote for me
=D
LOL
he still wrote o0o for me
==


He said he know my signature
LOL
Ginnie can remember my signature sign leh!
but he cant
he write o0o on my sign again
==
LOL 


Haha!
My super super FUGLY pencil case!
it's a white pencil case
but now black and blue and red ady!
HAHAHAHA

Fu zai told me he cant eat if the pencil case is still on the table!
LOL

the same
Beef Fried Rice
=)
and also added egg on top~
=D

This is mine!
牛腩&牛丸汤!
肉的肥瘦度是刚刚好!
绝对不会感觉太腻!
超好吃!

口感很顺滑得说!
而且说实在
味道真得很赞!
汤的味道是充满牛肉味
超香!

喜欢牛肉的人应该都会很喜欢吧?
=D

丽丰牛腩面特点就在这里!
这牛腩面的特色是汤里有加上咸菜,没有炒到黑黑的牛肉碎。
汤里加上咸菜,味道配合起来非常好吃
有清汤和干捞,还可以选各种牛的部位。
可以自己选喜欢的各种部位哦~而且一碗只是RM5

地点是在KL Cheres Leisure Mall 对面的 Taman Tyton (大同花园)里面的Shell 油站的斜对面。 营业时间 : 早上至 4pm  (星期二休息)




School re-open day is not far away
=(
hmmmmmmmm
Enjoy ur days now!
ROCK it!

No comments:

Post a Comment