I ♥ Nuffnang

4/05/2011

Pudu badminton competiton

today was the day of Pudu badminton competiton
=)

got our new tee today!
Yeah!


traffic jam like hell in the morning @ Connaught
-,-

we r otw going to SMK Tmn Connaught
=) 

there was 5 courts for idk how many school to use
-,-
i think it's really too small
=(


made this while we r waiting for our turns to hv the competiton
=)

izzit nice?
my camera pouch!
weeeeee
i like it so much
=D

i really waited for a long long time
LOL
i done my homeworks
read my newspaper
change my camera pouch out look
LOL

still not my turns yet
LOL


all those boys are playing with the iphone games
aiyo
iphone 3
iphone 3Gs
iphone 4
apa apa macam pun ada oh

nowadays
those children really very hang fuk oh
=S 


finally
waited for idk how many hours by dong those things
is me n bb milk's time
=)

nervous to the max
=(



we did our best
so
yea
even we r not that strong
but we really did our best
=)

一如既往的烂
努力吧
还有八独中

never mind never mind,
继续来继续来

my tears dripped again
aiks
y i cant do it much more better?


hv my lunch at their canteen
hmm
keropok
FAILED
-,-
hard like rocks oh 
=(


many ppl sleep ther
HAHA
=)

this guy was the one playing iphone in the photo above
HAHA


Mr.Xue Wen n Mr.BBK
they asked me to hv some shoots for them
emmm
sorry
not a really nice shoots
=S

btw,
congratz to ah Chai n Jia En get into final round!
yeah!


bro came n fetch me on 4.10pm
he seems like angry
we went to Bao Bao pan mee for our dinner


very nice
=)
rain heavily out there
=(

tired ah tired
forgotten today hv tuition tim
luckily babe fu remind me
HAHA
=)


天空的距离很远,必须不断伸展才能碰得到。
目标也许还很远,必须经过很多苦难才能达到,
只要你不停下脚步,就能越来越接近 =)

2 comments:

  1. Hello girl, visited you again :) haha, thanks for every comment that you post on my blog post x) really cute of you.work harder for your next competition yea, all the best :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for ur visited wer =)
    thank you ya!
    i will work harder for the next competition!
    =P
    THANK YOU~!

    ReplyDelete