I ♥ Nuffnang

4/19/2011

can't stop eating -,-


today's breakfast!
weeha!
Mushroom Soup!
finally i drink it!
Thank you Mummy!


went to Giant with my cutie brother after school
i wanna cook this for my dinner actually
this is black pepper chicken!

actually we wanna buy beef
but too expensive
-,-


finally
bought a fish
=)
Yeah
brother cook it

he very talented d!
=D


our dinner together
cium!
=D


i think i cant say NO to Chocolate
=(
very bad oh!!!!

how can i stop myself to eat this chocolate!!
OMG OMG
fat like hell fat like hell


红红的太阳下山拉
yeeyaaheeiyaaheii
i still remember i sang this song when i was 7 yrs old in the singing competition of my primary school
HAHA
funny!
but i got the1st place at the end!

from that day,
keep on take part in singing competition liao
HAHA

the worst for my primary school singing copetition was  standard3
i got the 6th
=(
because i sick
fever
=(
bad bad bad

otw to tuition
lalala
long time didnt hv my own photo in my blog
do u miss me?
LOL
i think nobody is gonna miss me
Lalalala

ok
hi.
i'm crystal!
LALA
bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment