I ♥ Nuffnang

4/29/2011

everyday is a lovely day!

emmm
the BB bold is not mine actually
-,-


Hers
Baby Froggie!
Her New BB
-,-
aiyo using X10 & BB
chio!

wit her new hair style
i tot she hv boy cut
but it's nice when she put her hair down
Love Love Love
cium cium


today's 阅读好文章
quite nice story
=)


they broke the Watermelon with hands
LOL

then finally
5个缺点
=(((((


sorry ahhh
=(
i hv eat
but u guys are really good
call us girls no need to admit it
=(

my record was bad, though.


today hv no Exercise Class AGAIN!
hmmmmmmmmmm
=(

i'm doing my homework actually!
they r just playing in the class
-,-
LOLs
see wat this frog doing
-,-

she used a tape to make her fingers together

and then
she find me to play fingers' game
LOL
-,- 


see
kacau kacau
HAHAHAHAHAH
LMAO when she playing wit the Louis!
HAHA


went to the Lovely Library to read the little story
=)
I have to improve my English by Reading
=(

i like these English books
very nice
all these stories by Grid Blyton


went to 好一碗板面again
=(


haha!
I bought this cutie ribbon hair band today!
for only RM2!
OMG
so cuteeeeeeee


the night,
end up wit tuition day
enjoy my tong sui while tuition
=D
Love Love Love
everyday is a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment