I ♥ Nuffnang

4/24/2011

pets!

Too bad for today!
LOL
Sorry to my brother!
HAHAHA
he woke me up this morning
call me to go for jogging
i answered him with my laziness
" I Wan Sleep ahhhhh..."
didnt bother him after this
TOO BAD!


had family breakfast @ Hafiz near my house
cium
nice mutton!
=)


went to 88 fish shop again
-,-
sienz ah
have to buy aquarium
-,-

need RM400++ again
LOL


see!
How cute are these little things!
OMG!
cuteeee!!!


haha!
i didnt see it wake up before!
sleep everyday!
HAHA


red iguana
WOOOOTS!


Muacks Muacks!
how cute are them!
OMG OMG!
papa!
may i hv all of them?
i might b crazy!
HAHA 

The weather was HOT like HELL!
OMG!
i wanna swim!
=D

funny thing
the cat is covering the cat's eyes!
dun let it touch the fish in the aquarium!
HAHA





不要掩耳盗铃
不要以为把自己的眼睛闭起来
别人就不会知道你再干嘛

大家都懂
不要傻了

No comments:

Post a Comment