I ♥ Nuffnang

4/21/2011

Choral Speaking

we hv choral speaking competition after school today
=)

before that
we went to Sg.Wang's snowflakes

weeeee
i really had a long time didnt hv a walk in sg.Wang liao
=(


Baby Froggie!


we went there for order
too hot too hot
because it was opened air d
HOT!


Owwww
Miss the taste!
Sea Amber Jelly
And my Lovely 
Soya Ice!


actually i like sea amber jelly
i ordered this because they all are eating the same one
HAHA

a bit too sweet for me ah this soya ice series
hmmmmm


after that
back to school
=)

get into JE centre
=)


after the practice
sitting there to enjoy the cool air y the super cool air cond of our school
thanks
I NEED AIR-COND SERIOUSLY


Wwait wait wait
idk how long we had waited
=(

hmm
3:30pm start
delayed
4:00pm start
delayed
delayed
and delayed
-,-


we r doing nothing in the classroom
=(

I LOVE this choral speaking actually
=(
hmmmmmmmm

our class was FUN!



hello!
GIRLS!
yeah!
=)

we had design a lot of fun things in our performance
singing wonder girls Nobody
act like an old granny
hmmmm


Baby Xuan practiced for times
she was nervous
LOL

at last
some of us went home
=(
TOO BAD

we gave up
=(
HAIZ
my brother waited me for an hour out of my school
=(

I really hope that we can make it
=(
sorry teacher Margeret
=( 



lastly,
the viddeo of our choral speaking!
sorry for the bad quality =(

No comments:

Post a Comment