I ♥ Nuffnang

4/04/2011

alone

finally
today was the 1st holiday of April
=)

holiday for Ching Ming
haha

aiyoo
happy ooh
=D

hv my breakfast with my lovely dad
then i go Bizzy Body for my facial
=)

so bad hor?
go alone leh
take bus
the bus driver very scary
drove very fast
-,- 
i m so scare sitting on th front seat
=(

went there safely
they asked me to change my clothes

k
after i changed
they realize that the water was super dirty
come out with a lots of sands
-,-

they asked me back there next time
LOL
-,-


went Ampang Point for a walk alone
thinking that
should i hv a cup of Starbucks?
i didnt drink it for a long time ago
=(

No money maaaa

finally i bought it
the first time i taste this
Green Tea Frappucino

taste good!
Like it so much
=D

i like the cream on top
HAHA


i met Mr.F there
yea
=)

Happy to see him oh
long time no see ady
HAHA

hv a talk with him
n he continue his journey

i continue my drinks 


at the end Mr.F fetch me back leh
happy lehhhh
=D

coz no need to take bus
feel more better to sit his car
=)


this was presented by babe Fu's mama
very nice eh
=D


this also
sesame biscuit
smells good
taste best


i like this the most
HAHA
whole family dun like this
so i eat it all in the afternoon
o.O

waaaa
so bad oh
fat liao fat liao

today quite fun ah
just feel a bit lonely loh
coz sendiri maaa
=(

有时候
一个人
更能感受
那一种藏在心中的感受
思念
让我更难受
=)

tomorrow hv badminton competition ohh
=D
add oil everyone!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment