I ♥ Nuffnang

7/31/2011

WORST Performance!


today have performance at Yamaha!
i wore like a kiddo
-,-

owhh
apa hal ini?


had a very yucks lite make up
idk wat's the problem
very yucks


oopsy
mum!
sorry!
hehehehehehe
mama fetch me there
see my performance oh
=D



i had made a big big mistake of the performance
LOL
i tot i have to on the rhythm!
mana tau!
tak payah
-,-

i played so bad
damn it
i played twice
it's a big big shame for me
LOL

it's a bad performance ever!!


but i still got a sijil
hahahahah

i hope there will be a big concert!
=D


after the performance
its the buffet!


banyak things to eat
nice nice nice
=)

apa apa pun ada
hahaha

i ate a lot
LOL


today's perform was bad bad BAD
fine la
passed
its ok ba
=(

idk wat's the problem of me
-,-
y i look like a kid?!
yeeer
a bit regret of cutting of my fringe
LOL
it's so hottttt

No comments:

Post a Comment