I ♥ Nuffnang

7/17/2011

end

hello
today is the day to meet up the badman
have a very simple celebration for him once again
i really dunno y
y i hv to celebrate so many times for him
i think i didnt make a good celebration for him
even his 18th birthday
now
the last birthday i celebrated wit him.
19th birthday
END

i think the actual day of his birthday should left for his gf
=)


idk y
had a super lite
but still look frail make up today
hmmmmm
feel so weird la today mood
-,-


seee
these are the cup cakes i made for him
we went to McD @pandan Mewah
hmmm
he wanna eat mcd ma
bo bian

so i tried to gv him a surprise
every time also end wit a failed
-,-


okay
i dun think he really likes my cup cakes
lol
he is hungry
he wanna eat his ayam goreng spicy
-,-


he said very nice
feel so gam dong oh
-,-

hmmm
idk la
his 18th birthday i bake him 18 cup cakes oh
without those toppings d
he said he likes cakes more than cookies

hmmmm
idk
he like it or not?
=)


yeay
blow the candle
means everything end up
=)

k
good
we hv nothing left for each other
mayb just memories for us


after the stupid celebration
he fetch me home
yea
i know he have to go for family dinner
and he didnt bring me there because he said very rush oh


idk y
this cat see me and came to me
it likes me mayb
=)


mum brought Profitro for me!
she made it!
YEAY!

this could cheer me up
=)

after that
i followed my parents to Tesco Ampang
bought lots of Steamboats things!
wweeeeee

happy to have that!


i'm so sorry to my parents that my mood have been so down because of the very bad man
-,-
it's really a DAMN
i care
that's y i cried
everything he promised is just SHIT
damn damn damn

not going to gv a damn on it
fine
everything end up tonite


Family is the best
the place where you can cry loudly in front of them
=)

I love them
=)

btw,
i gained weight again
thanks to the steam boat tonite
lol



No comments:

Post a Comment