I ♥ Nuffnang

7/01/2011

CHAMPION!

Hello
good morning!
 

Still the same
very healthy breakfast!


with very delicious Terriyaki chicken oh!


i love avocado
super nice
=D


my table mate and winnie tan were playing wit their wax
LOL


seeeeeeee
Winnie's head
hair too long
cant see la
-,-


i'm Crystal
=D

i like my hair like this actually
look so smart la
=D

hehehehe


domokun and winnie in da mirror!


Domokun told me
if she got competition that day
she will wax
LOL
-,-

i asked
sure win? 


hehe
she laughed beside me
LOL!


and YES
today is the last match of our Badminton competition!


We are the CHAMPION!
(Y)

actually i'm so down when i play my match
=(
no supporter
=(


A lot of classmate came to see our match
weeeeheeee
they are high like nobody business when the last match
hahahahahahaha


see
the hip hop guy
-,-
mr.Japan

we won the last match!!!!
Thank you to Mr.BBK for saying those things


最后一场混双真的很紧张
不过很庆幸
我们还是赢了!
(Y)


高二商一
发啊!
我们是冠军!!!


oopsy
bro came to our school
he came and see my match
=)

he kena saman
soooo sorry my lovely bro!!!


then we went to Station one for our dinner!


yeah!
today's mushroom soup a bit sour
hmmm
idk y


seeeee
my baby Ginnie first time here oh!
hehehehehe


ahhhh
happy day today!
=D

head to tuition luuur
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment