I ♥ Nuffnang

7/19/2011

mission completed!



today's breakfast!
yum yum yum yum


brought my cup cakes to school today
hehehehe

Thanks to San san for passing out my cup cakes to chloe them
=D


For my Baby Frog and Baby Xuan
ada satu lagi Baby Ginnie
dia tak mau get into my blog liao
=(


yeah
u see u see
my design is so leng ehhh
=D


this is kim's design!
for TKF!
Winnie Tan!


ok
next
our mission start
we have to pass the "Ah Guat" designed cupcakes to Allen!
ooopsy!
the little shy shy girl is standing high up at the third floor!
hahahahaha


luckily Mr Ah Guat likes it lo
still got photo neh
=3

Mission completed lo!
hahahahaha

we pulled kim to his class
LOL
the whole class ask her to GAH YAO!
hahahaha

feel so happy neh
-,-


after that
we have free time in library
look at her jeh face
LOL

but i think she's a bit unhappy neh
=(


hehehe
have a little video of it
still have one
keep it secret ba
=)


look at this
Jun Chang
-,-

apa macam
so nice eh
ur's chocolate neh!


after school
went In House Cafe to have my  dinner
-,-

ginnie's fried rice quite ok
big and wont be too costly


she complaint abt the flies
flying here and there
anywhere
-,-

then we change our seat
hahhaha


Eric Lim's Mihun goreng
quite nice neh
=D


Mine
look big huh?
Seafood fried rice wit cheese
-,-
i tot it will look like Kim Gary or Wong Kok
will b big or wat
mana tau
so damn small only
the surface very big only
small in volume
-,-


i like french fries
but these may killed me
fats fats fats
damn
fats
-,-

went tuition every tues and Fri
stress
my maths have to improve ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment