I ♥ Nuffnang

7/23/2011

tea wit superman

night went out for tea wit superman 
hahahaha
he lie me
LOL
i tot we are going to in house cafe
mana tau
he fetch me to Majarala
MoeDe Cafe
wooots
a cafe full of Hot girls!
GOD
look like Taiwan shop
haha
full of boys in the shop
LOL
today's theme is Nurce
woah
Very Sok ahhh

met his friends
two Boss
hmmm
i didnt talk much la
sorry for i scare la
-,-

dia boss leh
although he very funny la
one is Boss
one is small Boss
dua dua pun boss
i stress d leh
-,-
idk y
i'm so damn moody when i saw badman's msg
idk
he cares me?
or not?
i cried
hmmm
just the tears dripped la
-,-

superman dunno how to comfort ppl
but i noe u tried ur best la
thanks


thank you superman for gv me this
i like it oh
=(
very dak yi
hahaha
night fall asleep wit tears
sorry that makes cherry and badman waited me for so long
but fine
he makes my heart broke
the pieces of my heart are death
no more feelings
i should leave
as fast as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment