I ♥ Nuffnang

12/24/2009

Lovely Christmas Eve^^


Get My PMR Result today^^
hoho~
I still got 4As~
hampir dapat 5 As geh~
Duno why~
My BM==

Dad sent me to the LRT station==
I walk to school lonely
T__________________T

After get the result~
Go to TS meet Friends~
Gathering(?)
haha~

We went to Papa John's Pizza~
huhu~
I didnt eat ~
Because tionight will have a Christmas party X Birthday Party in my Uncle house^^

We just go lepak ~
all go play masing-masing~
I wonder this will happened~

our classmate changed a lot~
boys bcome leng zai jor~
Girls bcome leng lui jor~
XD

back on 4:30 PM
wait Dad to fetch me at the LRT~
hoho~~
This was the turkey to eat tonight^^
So happy~
4 KG o0r~
wau~
^___________________^

reach grandma house~
I just change the clothes and take pictures^^
haha~
because~
waiting for the cousin~
cant eat~
So boring~


Yeah~~~~~~
These were the dinner tonight!
Haha~~~~

all were hand made^^
The pizza was really delicious!
Aunty made it~
And some very delicious hand made ban~
^___________________^

hoho~~~~~~
it's me==
the wine they drink~
I didnt touch any alcohol drinks~
^^
I didnt even touch the bottle with my lips~
>_______________________<

Happy birthday to My Uncle^^
52th birthhday^^
haha~~~~

Delicious cake~
Secret receipe chocolate banana^^
I like it very much~
Although I just ate a small piece~

My christmas stuff given by Fu~
My cousin said so cute^^
Pink color~
^^

Grandma gave us ~
She said not nice==
So she gave us~
anyway~
I didnt eat~
>_<

Me and my lovely Dad~~~~~~
^_____________^
he was wearing my christmas cap(?)~

Look cute huh~?
^_______________^

he sent this pic to all his friends~
[[Look~I Have celebrate Christmas ^^]]

hoho~
cutie Dad~
^_________________^


My Lovely Grandma~
^____________________^
She still complaining she havent comb her hair nicely~
haha~
But~
She's really cute^^


We reached home about 12:12AM~
Look~
That's my Christmas sock~
I'm waiting for the Santa Claus Present^^
Although I knew it impossible==

This year~
Teinkle will accompany me to celebrate this Christmas~
Some one went to Genting
T_______________T

anyway~
I had a lovely Christmas night^^

Wish U all
Merry Christmas^^

1 comment:

  1. 哇~
    成绩不错嘛。。^

    好像很热闹咧。。
    你婆婆or外婆的家。。
    好~~
    温馨。。

    火鸡火鸡~
    haha。。
    羡慕。。^

    ReplyDelete