I ♥ Nuffnang

2/07/2011

All Well Ends Well 2011

weehee!
went out wit babe Fu today!
=)

Happy
coz We can go for movie today
Finally
yes, Finally we can have movie together
=)


planned good today
=)
had our McD breakfast today 
but the Tea really spoil my mood
pissed off
-,-

The tea pour on my skirt when i m putting the sugar in it
=(
the car moves
kena lubang
-,-

so,
my skirt kena
aiks

really pissed me off


finally reached Mid Valley
still early
=)
went to GSC Cinema to take our Reserved tickets
=)

we r really clever to reserved it 1 day b4
=)

but actually i forgot to reserve the morning tickets at the night before
i reserved it this morning
-,-

I Love today outfit seriously!
HeeHee
feel so casual, simple and nice
HAHAHAHA


My Babe Boy
-,-
Y u look so childish one?
Little Kid
=D


He love this photo seriously
we had a walk before the movie starts
=)

we watch All Wells End Wells 2011

we laugh like shit in the cinema
i think bcoz of the Yan Zi Dan and The Dou Man Zak!
HAHA
Very Funny Movie!
NICE to watch!

after movie
we went to Popeyes!


I like the breads and the mashed potato only
HAHA
coz the bread feel like biscuit
but softer than biscuit
so i like it
=)

The Potato is different wit KFC d
hv some herbs in it i think
very nice!
=D

I Like these pic so much!
Look So cute
=)
HeeHee
=)

My Birthday Present
=)
Finally we wore it out together
=)

then went to his house
he wanna change shirts
take bath
coz he is going out later at nite with his friends
=)

so i watch drama at his house luur
=)

After waiting him for changing
we head on to Pat Kin Pat San
=)
actually i said i wan Ice Room d
coz i unhappy for dunno y
=(

but i chose to pat kin pat san because i'm hungry
i wanna hv dinner(?) with him
=(

we eat set
=)
Lemon Ribena

Quite delicious
=)
Mongolia Chicken Chop with Rice
=)
quite cheap
=D


and this id my boy
who always playing with his BB
=(

after our meals
went DiGi Centre to ask abt the BB's problems
ask until the shop close!
finally SOLVED!

I'm happy today
Finally i watched the movie
Finally I ate McD breakfast
=)

yes
and the main point
i went out wit u again
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment