I ♥ Nuffnang

2/14/2011

4th Valentine's-激


yoohoo yoohhoooo
=)
going out to my hubby house for dinner
=D

simple outfit
dunno how to wear ady
HAHA

i like my brother's tee
=D


Mr.Fu fetch me to his house for dinner
haha
a lots of dishes prepared by his mum
=)

very delicious ar! Thank you Aunty!
=D


see
Mr.Fu is washing plates neh
=)

he still wan tell me his back very sexy
LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHA

and next
it's time for the presents
my present from him
=)

he pack it so cute la~
hahaahaaaa


it's my present for him
i pack until so nice d leh
my present gv him a shock!
LOL
very funny arr him


he is playing with his BB n playing wit his laptop
as wat i said
his phone n com are useless without internet
that's a fact


HeeHee
so
I'm self capturing photo lor
自娱自乐

he is so cute la biii
it's our 4th celebration of Valentine's day ady
=D
feel like we had already being together for so long time
=)


after that
we went to Kepong Food Court!
WeeHeee

for the Super Spicy Taiwan Sausage!


This is the stall of the taiwan sausage
HeeHee


I'm waiting for the sausage
actually very gan jeong


He keep telling me how spicy is it
LOL

I cant imagine laaa
-,-


he keep playing wit his BB
keep telling others on FB
wish me good luck
because he just can eat 1 bite only
HAHAHAHAHA


yeeehoooo
this is the super Spicy Sausage!
with the Giant Watermelon Juice
=)


enjoy this video
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
is about how ci gek for me
LOL

i show a face like
NOTHING
when i hv the 1st bite

after that,
I almost finish all the watermelon juice
HAHAHAHAH


this is my result
just hv to gv 1 more bite!
i can finish it
=(

btw,
my lips r red!
and it's BENGKAK

that's wat i get for my VALENTINE's DAY!
刺激!


at the end
this was the thing in the present for my hubby
HAHAHAHAHA
BRANDS

he also working d maaa
need to be more stronger
if not he cant rocks liao
he will very sad d

i told ginnie in the phone
she told I gv him VANS
mana tau
she laughed like shit in the phone
LOL


 this was I presented for my dad
good for his eyes
=)
I Love You 
dad


This for my mum
good for skin d
HeeHee
I Love you 
Mum
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment