I ♥ Nuffnang

2/05/2011

night =)

at night
we went to father's side there
=)

idk how to saythe name la
coz i called them in Hokkien de wor
-,-
not called them uncle d bor
=(


play with the little girl
=)
her name that she written on the books~
HeeHEE

this is my name!
HAHA
Crystal
=)

this is the girl who play wit me~
=)
she likes to play iphone games
nowadays those little kids all know how to unlock
know where u hide the games
-,-
world had change
-,-

she like to asked me to take iphone from my dad
-,-
i hate her to be like that
LOL
coz she very ba dao at this
-,-

but she's cute
her mouth very sweet d
=)

the photo taken by her
HAHA
wat's the face -,-


all watching movie there
i tot we would hv dinner there
mana tau
nothing to eat d wor
-,-

i hungry like hell
-,-
coz i didnt had my dinner yet
so we back earlier to hv our dinner @a street
we had hookkien yuen yong mee
=)

Heehee
after that
balik rumah luuu
=)
end my third day of CNY
heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment