I ♥ Nuffnang

2/04/2011

Friends' house =)


weehee
out wit Mr.Fu tonight
=)

with no make up
HeHee

My New Jacket
Uncle bought it for me from ShangHai
Thank You
=D


Fu came to my house and fetch me out on 5pm
=)

go his house bai nian
took angpau
HeeHee
Thank you Aunty Uncle
=)

Then we had our dinner wit fu's family @tian shang tian restaurant
the foods were delicious
Thank you Aunty Uncle again
=)

Next We went to Kelvin's House abt 7:30pm
HAHA
a lot of ppl aargh
make both of us very gan jeong
coz dunno bin gor da bin gor
-,-

wait for Daniel
go to buy yu sang
then go to Chloe house
=)
HeHe

Chloe house very nice
so big
HeHe
=)

but a bit far from my house
-,-

they all are gambling there
i think Mr Fu win a lot
HeeHee

we back home abt 11pm
so sorry to u guys
because i cant play until so late
=(
and i hv to call fu to fetch me backso
sorry yaaa
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment