I ♥ Nuffnang

2/12/2011

steambot with the lovely family!

I Love Today!
seriously
=)

whole family went to my uncle's house for steamboat!
weeeeeeeeeee


Super duper nice & Healthy soup!
a lot's of ingredients in it!
Very very NICE
it's so sweet

my grandma is non-stop saying that's not enuff salty
heeheee
she very cute one
=D


The dumplings made by them!
Wooohooo
So nice!

i also wan to make it!
=D


there's a lot of ingredients too!
a lot of meats!
Waaaaa
so Zeng u know?

actually i just enjoy the feel of having steamboat with the families
very nice la the feeling!
feel so happiness
=D

after that
hv a movie in their mini cinema
=D
just beside the place where we had our steamboat
weeheee
there's super comfortable
apa pun ada
X)


it's my cutie cousin
ke wei
=D
she dun like to do a smiling face
but she likes to make those ugly face to me
erm
i think
to everyone
hahaha


This is the 3 little pretty
=)
with the same smile
HAHA

I like this pixie so much
weeheee!
=D

Thanks uncle and aunty for treating us a so so delicious dinner today!
I LOVE you all!
Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment