I ♥ Nuffnang

2/03/2011

大年初一


Hi peepz!
Today is 大年初一
化了个妆
暂时都觉得满意
好漂亮
好自然的感觉
=)


Today outfit
will i look fat
argh
ok, fat ppl look fat is very normal one
-,-
fine fine fine


i like my brother's outfit too!
HeeHee
=)

I think he wear this shirt nicer hor?
coz it's too big for me laa


waited for Kenny in the morning
and we went to our Junior tuition teacher's house
weeheeee
as usual
=)

Ate a lot in her hse
keep having the kuekapek
HAHA

those children are still cute
hope they will stay cute like now
=)

i like their smiling faces
 and their innocence faces
=)

we are late to get there bcoz of waiting for kenny
our teachers just talk abt him
funny
said that he always late
HAHA

it's too bad
not enuff time to go another teacher's house!
=(

we hv to back home and go ah mah house with dad n mum
=) 


Lovely brother decorated his car using so much money
=)
it's ok laa
his car ma
.____.


Me n Kenny!
weeheee
=)


Me n my brother
=)
i like this photo actually
=)
very nice
but i look like elder sister
-,-


HAHA!
having photo wit my dad's car!
=D

not leng car also
._________.
just have fun only laa



I feel so nice wit this outfit leh!
idk izzit bcoz of my good mood?
=D


finally reached there
=)
the kids are so so cute 
they r playing the dance lion (?)
is that called like that ? coz 舞狮 -,-


Yeahooo!
I LOVE to have photo wit u guys!
My Beloved cousins!
很开心很开心
又一起合照了!
可是Fion你是在干吗呢?

Fion跑开了
-,-
他很调皮
大概忙着去玩吧?
.________.

 i like this!
like this a lot!
小孩子一起玩的感觉很棒! 


他们在跳舞
fion你也太大胆了吧?
真得很开放
ann jun好像很怕
(大笑)


所有的亲戚大合照
=D

超级开心又看见了马来姑姑
最后一张照片是他们兄弟姐妹的照片
真的是一个饼印!
(大笑)

新年能和家人一起过
太棒了!
=D



The Big Big Group Photo!
using dslr for this photo!
=)
So NICE!
but idk wat model i thatt la
=)


太麽!
我们大家都很爱你哦

boon 说 我和Ivy站在太麽隔壁会吓倒他老人家
LOL
因为一个鬼妹
一个黑鬼妹 




The lovely Ivy cousin sister
=D

We Love each other so so much
rite?
HeeHee
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment