I ♥ Nuffnang

2/07/2011

SPAM!

I tried this hair mask today!
It's from Chloe Chin!
WeeHee



It's very very nice!
my hair become smooth and silky after i used it!
Really!
Very Nice to use!!

Thank you baby!
I LOVE it So So MUCH!
it can save my fluffy hair!

try to act cool
HAHA
coz Mr.Fu always do this post when he wanna take photos
HAHA

Chloe came to my house at night
HeeHee
take angpau
HAHA

I'm playing with her X10
we r talking abt phones
=)
she is showing off her nails
heehee
very cute
i tot he made it herself
=)


My brother's phone
she said it's look suit with her nails
HaHa
She missed her W995 a lot la!

btw,
Mr.Fu is Spamming my Phone
because he change plan to Digi Easy
so
add me as buddyz
sms and calls are all free
=D

within 10 minutes
he sent me 76 msg
-,-

within half hours
139 ,msg
he text like msn
LOL

i know my phone very cheap la!

1 hour
161
-,-

My phone not that pro
still need to send 1 by 1
not like his phone
can chat like MSN
-,-


HAHA
see
no need use money
that's why
my phone non stop ringing 


i'm too slow to reply his msg
=(

HAHA
at the end
my phone GG
-,-

Cant send out any msg
stuck in the outbox
-,-

Cham
-,-

I Lose
and he is going to call me LOSER these days
i think
-,-

No comments:

Post a Comment