I ♥ Nuffnang

2/05/2011

年初三 =)


went out with the lovely one today!
went out in the early morning
=)
go 1U with him

decided to have a movie before going to his cousins house d
mana tau
-,-
we reached there about 11.15am
a lot of ppl were Q-ing there ady
-,-


i felt a bit beh song ady
idk y
maybe we had dated for 2 days also cant go for movie gua
summore he went movies with those friends at night ady
so moody
moody moody

so i bought myself a dessert
to make myself happier
=(
Japanese Creeps
idk y
eat until almost finish hor
feel like very yucks
the feel was like wanna vomit
==


then we went to Toast Box to have our breakfast
=)

quite nice
just a bit expensive lor

Our breakfast
the chocolate ice-cream dripped on my shirts
too bad!
I hv to wear the jacket for the whole day
but 1U is so damn HOT man!

after having our breakfast
we went for a walk in 1U


I tried a lots of shirts in those shops
HAHA
but i didnt buy
i look so fat with those branded clothes
-,-

summore i hv no money
i just go and have a try only
and i'm finding for jeans skirts
=)

this very nice hor?
=D


walked for some times
then we go to Mr.Fu's cousins house
=)

It's so big difference after they had renovated the house
when i saw it
I was like
"WOW! is that the place i came before?"
WOOHOOO
Change a lot!

i like this photo so much! 

after greeted the uncle aunties
we hv our seat in the living room
hv some snacks
and watched Astro On Demand's Drama
(I watched the same episode in Chloe house last night too -,-)


here's Fu's sister
Leng Lui
we go back home with her after we seated for some times
=)


Thanks Mr.Fu
to bring me here to take angpau
=D

although i felt sad because i didnt watch movie
=(
but i'm still happy because we out together
HeeHee
=)

Thanks babe Fu.

2 comments:

  1. http://2bbeauty-sharon.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-2011.html

    nice blog u hav~visit my blog too ya

    ReplyDelete