I ♥ Nuffnang

1/09/2011

Shopping =D


went to Axis with Mum n Bro today
=)
Bro hv his hair cut
it's cute i think
=D


went TS & Sg.Wang with bro n mum
=)
but i walk with Mum only
i dun like to go TS
=(
Full of ppl
ppl is more than shirts
=(
LOL

I found this skirt in Nichii
it's cool
and nice
=D
but mum said it's too short for me
really?
=(

we walk for a long time
didnt get anything
=(

it's too bad

try n try n try
nothing nice

that's y
I prefer online shopping
coz a click u will find wat u like and wat u want
=)


Finally
I bought these!
the high-waist pants is loved!
RM20 only
=D

the high-heels Shoes is Loved!!!!!
I like it so so much
coz the legs will look so slim!
HAHAHA
but this is more expensive
RM79.90
but very comfort to wear
=)

i still wanna shop
but i prefer online shopping
HAHA!

1 comment: