I ♥ Nuffnang

1/12/2011

day after day


Is the after I rest in my house for a day
=)

bring a long all those medicine to the school
=(

I felt Sleepy all the time
idk why
just feel bored
=(


i m so excited when i saw this sun shines on my table
the feeling of warm is back
=)

Our class is Real damn cold!
==

that's y i will sick i think


when to library for our 自修class
=D
I like it because i can do a lot of things there
=)
and no need to worry there are teacher telling us not to do this or that
I finished all my bookkeep's homeworks
and also my maths!
woohoooo!
it's really happy to finished it
=)

this year hv a lot of students wit us
i think almost 40 ppl here in the library
=)
banyak riuh

sometimes,
peace is not easy to found in a pair of couple
OOPSYY
=)


after school
Finally
i finished my PA Project!
it's annoying
coz of the printing and the binding thingy
=(

Thanks to the Lovely Mr.Fu
he brought me for binding after work
=)

WEEEEHAAAA
and I just used RM1.70
Wa!
why so cheap geh?
my friends just binding also used RM3
==
i still bought 2 cover and printed 1 page for this price wor!
I think is lucky
=)
TEEHHEEEE
maybe there is really in this price leh?
=)

idk
but i'm happy abt this!
hahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment