I ♥ Nuffnang

1/31/2011

Celebration ♥ K session


went to New Way @Cheras with beloved family and relatives
=)
HeeHee


i go there is for the food
HAHA
becoz the food is really damn nice!
HAHA
a lot of oyster, crab, scallop
all my favorite
=D


there's really full of makanan
HAHA!

this is my lamb chop
buffet d
=)
also hv beef, chicken chop, etc
=)
Not bad oor
=)


idk y today my brother so interested in singing wor!
he is like the Mic King
keep singing his songs
while he n my dad is singing
i keep eating my food
HAHAHA


Lovely Daddy
=D
he can sing well
HeeHee
I love his voice
very nice!

there's also hv sushi!
can choose urself d!
non stop eating!
the pink color is ebiko
not that nice
=(

dk
maybe it's too sweet for me
-,-


Lynn wit Me
=)
she's cute
HeeHee

My biu muii
HAHAA

Miss her a lot
i didnt meet her for a long time ady


from L to R
My uncle's friend, uncle and auntie came back from China, my lovely biu dai!
=D

Thank you to my cousin for celebrating my bday together!
=D

my uncle can sing very very well too!
can fight wit my dad ady
HAHA


they r singing bday song to me
HAHAA
=)

it's so sudden 
the bday music just turned on
the cake has arrived
=)


i look weird in this photo
-,-

i hv two cake
1 is the cake that we didnt eat it in the afternoon

1 chocolate cake is from Neway
=)



For those Birthday boy or Girls
If u go Neway
there's free for u in the whole month of ur bday month
but just for the normal hour
=)

4 ppl+ in a room and the bday girl or boy for free
if 6ppl+ there's still free for the bday person + 1 bday cake + 1 sparkling juice for free!
very worth to hv celebration there laaa
=D 


they all also didnt eat the cake at the end
HAHA

coz we all r too full ady!
but i'm still keep going out to the bar to look for food!
HAHA

Eat a lot arr me
TOO BAD


Thank you!
they r singing bday songs!
Weeheeee
btw arr
Neway d bday song very long
-,-


we rocks those new year songs
HAHA

I Love the feeling
I feel GOOD!


1 candle only
=D
waited for the bday song finished
then baru blow
so long time
-,-



I Love My family!
Love Love Love

btw, it's my mum母难日 today
so i did present her too

its the same style bag with me
her bag is the white one!
weeeeheeee
nice nice
=)


thanks for my cousins celebrated my bday with me!
=)
i appreciate the time being wit u guys!
u all r so Lovely
=) 


Thanks papa mama and brother
=)
I LOVE you ALL
My Beloved Family!
thanks mum and dad for taking good care on me for so many years
=)
Thanks my brother for so sek me!
i Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment