I ♥ Nuffnang

1/16/2011

Desserts


Today's outfit
a very loose tee!
HAHA

I feel like slim jor
o.O
ada mou?
weight is lesser now
but did i look small in size too?
=D


Went snowflakes with Mr.Fu after my organ class
=)
same place
also Kuchai lama!
and my Snowflakes stamps is almost 10
=)
but i kept it for the next time
=)


It's me & Mum favorite!
Soya Ice Series!
We love it because of the Yam is big and smooth
but today's yam is a bit not enuff soft i think
=(
but still pass
=)

and I like the peanuts too!
It's really smells good!

This is Mr.Fu's Sea Amber Jelly
HAHA!
He like this too!
Me, My brother, Mr.Fu also like this!
we prefer this than other!
it's soooooo delicious!

still the same
Sea Amber Jelly is the BEST!

i tried other
but some are really FAILED
some is still ok only
=)
This is the BEST!!

we also take away Sea Amber Jelly for Kelvin too!
Mr.Fu get a new stamp on his new card too
TeeHee 



the photo i like the most
HaHA!

Feel like so cute!
HAHA!
idk idk idk idk
Just Feel So HAPPY!!!


after delivered the Snowflakes for Kelvin
went home to hv some photos
HAHA
He like to take photo
always call me to help him capture some nice photo
LOL!

we went for dinner @ Hafiz Corner
i didnt eat too much
because my weight gained
D=

gained for 0.8KG!!
wtf!
scared me k?!
fml
i hv to do it better!!!
so i just eat a fried egg with onions
=)


Teeheee
I feel that my naked face is still clean
=)
HAHAHA
My eyes without lenses is still nice
HAHAHA

Love The Day
=)

tomorrow hv to school
is really boring
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment