I ♥ Nuffnang

1/17/2011

Food poisonous ==

Dying...
Vomited for the whole day
=(

Food Poisonous
F the stupid Virus in my stomach!
=(

Thanks to Baby Froggy to take care of me in school for 4 periods
=)

I vomited like SHIT!
fml
=(

She take cares of me
I think she feel scare when i vomit
HAHA

anyway, 
Thanks!

also thanks to Baby Xuan, Goh Kah Yan, Ming li
Thanks for the help
I cried like a baby when i was walking to Mr.Fu's car
==

It's really Suffer!
I feel like vomit on the road!
I dont feel like walking around!

a big Thanks to Mr.Fu
who fetch me to Clinic
=)

I cried non-stop
when i get into his car
just because of that feeling
I knew I gonna vomit
T.T

otw to the clinic
I vomited in a plastic bag which Baby Frog given to me
=(

It's really SUFFER!

I'm shouting on Mr.Fu to make him STOP!
I wanna get down from the car
I wanna vomit at some where else
but not in the car

I vomited for almost 3 or 4 times
DEAD

It's really SAM FU!
i dun like!
=(

I beg doctor to gv me an injection
I dun wanna vomit anymore
=(

I had a little bowl of porridge for my dinner
finally
My night is just  VOMIT
==

Thanks mum to take good cares to me too!
Me and my Brother hv the same problem
=(

but we duno wat's happened
==

WEIRD

1 comment: