I ♥ Nuffnang

1/22/2011

Dinner! =D


yuuhoooyuhhooo!
went for Hui zhu's dad factory's annual dinner
I'm so happy that she invited me
I can meet Baby Dingy there too!
but too bad that Baby Ching cant attend!!!
=((

Happy that i can attend with the Love one
Mr.Fu
=D


it's really far from my house
from my house to Sg Buloh
i think it need almost 1 and a half hours (?)
i think only laa
haha

I keep asked him abt my present!
HaHA!
but he told me that he wnt buy e a watch -,-
ehhhhhhhh
i guess it wrongly
i tot he will present me a G-Shock?
-,-


He gave me a big surprise!
He fetch me to Selayang for Chow ToFu
Owwww
U r so LOVELY!

he really can read my mind!
OMG!
i'm damn Happy!

wuuuhoooo
caoz i had a long time didnt taste it ady!
i miss the taste of Italian style chow tofu!


we both had our jasmine tea
he loves it because of the low sugar
=)
it's quite good
he will think positively
=)
for his own good!

Keep talking abt the hair problem
=(

My hair is yuuuuuuucks!
i dun really like it
=(
it's too long i think
but i wan it longer and thicker
but i wan back the lovely hair style
=(

waiting for next week
i must get a hair cut!!


He said I look like Eva in this pic!
LOL
did i look so slim as her?
he replied me:
yes, in ur photo , u r.
F. 


ok!
the crazy face befor we hv our meal
weeeee
the italian style's chow tofu is loved!
weeeheeee!


Italian style
woohoo!
I love the taste!
the 1st Choice for us!

this will be the second choice
i forgot wat's the name
but i think is UN style (?)
is chili sauce + Ketchup + mayonise
woohooo
ZENG!

this is the original flavour!
I love it too
usually can buy it at pasar malam
=)


we take away italian style and UN style for Wai chong too
=) 


Ooowwwww!
how cute is this little thing!
is Wai chong's pet
woohooo!
it's so so cute!
My GOD!
=) 

but idk wat species is it
=)
cute!!


This is Mr.Wai Chong
TeeHee
we knew each other for a long time ago
and he is Mr.Fu's cousin too!
HAHA

the WORLD is so SMALL



Showing off the watch?
HAHA
-,-

idk wat r we capturing actually
but,
just for sharing
TeeHee


we went to Hui Zhu's dad factory abt 8:30pm i think
Wow!
The Food are DAMN DELICIOUS!
i eat alot of lamb!
HAHA

it's too delicious

those cakes are so so nice
=)

but when i wanna hv a piece of Green Tea cake
no more ady
=(

Too BAD
but is good for me that i didnt eat it
coz it's carbohydrates!!!


those pie are cute
tiny little pie
but i didnt eat it also
=(

those ppl is ready to take away
i think
i better dun kacau them
=)


the fireworks start around 9pm
=)

it's so beautiful
weeheeee

I still rmb that the last time i watched fireworks wit Fu
was 2/3 years ago
HAHA

i think is the first year we get together
HAHA 



The lovely baby dingy
=)

Thanks for the invited
and I'm so glad to meet u all
=D

weeeheeeeee
i had a nice day with u guys!
=)

btw,
i think i drink too much of wine
i vomited when i'm otw home
=(
TOO BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment