I ♥ Nuffnang

1/08/2011

Saturday

HEHE!
I wanna say
i LOST weight!
TeeHee!
i'm so happy!

-1.4KG in a week
Woohooo!

My Diet Plan is not Fail
=D


Everyday play my babycam in school
=)

idk y
but i'm not bringing it to school everyday
=)

just in case i'm going out after school
=D


we r trying those cam to focus on Ginnie's cam
Canon's focus is really great
i really like it
but i dun like the potrait
it's not so nice
=)

CX-1 is also nice
actually is my dream cam b4
=(
coz the function is really the best
=D


Haha!
i'm showing her my face by using the zoom in in my babycam
so stupid!



Today is our school 横幅比赛
i didnt take part in it
coz i'm going to finish the bulletin board
but then
is just me n froggy doing
fml

thanks Eric Lim to design
Thanks Ginnie to print ,  cut n paste
thanks Li Xuan to cut 
Thanks Froggy cut and paste
Thanks Mr.High n Wei Ming help us put in on the board
and our teammates
=)
Thanks for the cooperation
=)

and thanks to Jessie for her hand writing for the title
=D

TeeHee
finally we finished it
=)

look nice also maa
rite?



i went to take my new Uniform after school
=)

sorry for waiting me long time
=(

Then go Sg.Wang with them
they eat wantan mee
I just can see
cant eat
No STARCH!

i just eat my 红枣雪耳糖水
=)
but it's too sweet
and expensive
FAILED!


They went Sartbucks after meal
i'm going back home
i get 1 free seasons apple tea
TeeHee
thanks to those preeties
=)

I also wan Starbucks laaaa
but it's not the time yet
wait laa
wait

I rush back home for bath
and rush to Bizzy Body for facial
I ate KFC
==
FAILED!

i hate KFC!
yeeeeeeer
I hate FAST  FOOD!
wtf

I dun like the girl who help me facial today
totally failed
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment