I ♥ Nuffnang

10/11/2010

weeeeee~Math?!

OMG
my B.C paper might be failed
=(

duno wat will i hv for my Exam 
sigh

i hv forgotten to memorize somethings
so
8 marks gone
sigh
=‘( 

but I think my essay is not bad la
hmmm
i write like those buddha books 
LOL

baby Ginn came to my house after exam
=D

she's so funny
LOL

i think she will never ever try to eat nasi bungkus on the LRT
i think
=)

but she did
haha 

her noobyyy face sitting opposite of me
=D

she make me laugh
idk wat's wrong with us
hahaha



see
how guai she is
=D

she's doing wat i had taught her to do
she's quite pandai actually
but she's tooooo
LAZY

LMF
yay
she is

hope that she will have at least 30 marks in her exam tomorrow
Bless you
my girl

bless me too
=D


after fetching her back to ice room
had my Mc Flurry with oreo at MCD pandan Mewah with hubby
=D

i can feel his changes for me
he didnt bring his laptop with me nowadays
maybe
he scared i will angry about this
=D

Thanks babe~

No comments:

Post a Comment