I ♥ Nuffnang

10/07/2010

Dying for EXAM

FML,I'm Dying


Exam is coming after 3 days
hmmmmp

felt upset now
idk why

a lot of things burst out in my brain
I cant handle the stressed
I felt so stressed
but idk why again

Although I felt stressed
I still cant pick up a book
or notes
to have a read 
or 
just look for once on the paper

fml
i'm really dying on this final exam 
i think

fyi,
my BM is not really good
idk what to do
and also idk what can i do
==

really feel hopeless on this subject
cant spot any Q&A
so
idk wat should i do for revision
=(

Science
LOL
really hopeless
i didnt wake up on this class before
i just felt asleep in science class
Yes
EVERYTIME

Math
for SPM
really duno wat to do
idk wat's teacher teaching there
but
My Math for UEC
i had a lot of confidence
I had been doing the extra exe for idk how many days
if i still cant stand for an A
fml
better die i think

Sejarah
even for SPM or UEC
same
I gave up
from I m form 1
I gave up these subjects
i hate to memorize these super-duper-dificult-idk things
==

hmm
Book-keeping and also Prinsip Perakaunan
I really duno y I always cant balance it
=C
but
wadever la
i still can handle this subject as well

=)

the others subject 
BC,BI, P.Moral etc
I will do My best
I'll try
=)

Really hope I can get higher marks 
Can I get Average Marks for 80?
FML
continue Dying
=(

3 comments: