I ♥ Nuffnang

10/27/2010

BORED!

hoho~
quite yeng huh?
=D

today is my holiday
though is just for 3 days
=(

quite bad luck today

wak up in the afternoon
ya
is quite late ady
but i slept as i think is enuf for me
=D

coz these days having meetoto with 
baby Frog
Josephine

but just me and froggy singing there
Josephine didnt sing
=(
she have no mic
=(

i woke up
i went to kitchen wonder is there anything for my "breakfast"
ermm
nothing's there
the fried rice prepared by mum
had been eaten by my lovely dad
=(

fine.
going to have some vege for my stomach
i have to wash is
mana tau
wash for a while
no water
==

OMG
WTF is happening today?!
==

fine

it means
i cant take bath or drink water or watever i want
=(

sms with baby Erica
sms till her hp no credit ady
haha
sorry ya baby~
=D

ermm
boring like hell
just face to the com for a whole day
=(
LOL
could u imagine
how boring am I ?
==

tomorrow is having a party at baby xuan's house
quite excited =D

ok.
it's end tonigt
 meetoto time!


hahas
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment