I ♥ Nuffnang

10/07/2010

friendship?

sometimes
tot abt our friendship
everythings change bcoz of guys
hmm
for me

really duno
wat's FRIENDSHIP stand for?

but one thing I know
we have common
yes

I know we have

everything we did was same
though we never communicate for a long time

The things we bought on the diffrent time
same style

The style we love at the same time
Same style

alot and alot
still happening in the same places

Ur bday is infront of me
Ur house is beside of me

we did the same things
bought the same things
love the same things

hmmm
but everything wont happened like wat we want
YES

we have lost contact since idk when

i tot u will b the best friend for me that time
but
i noe the TRUTH is not

coz
nothing is forever


but i still threat u  as a
friend

2 comments:

  1. She must know tis~
    come on~trust her~
    everything will get well soon~^^
    AZA AZA FIGHTING~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    idk she will noe it or not
    errmmm
    but that's not a point isn't?
    the point is our friendship has gone ady~

    ReplyDelete