I ♥ Nuffnang

10/15/2010

♥BLOG♥ FB

I prefer to be a Blogger more than a facebooker
=D

Support me
okaaaay?

My Face book acc has been activate by idk who
=(

Miss Angeline called me and told me about this
get a shock abt this news

hmmm
mayb is just a problem of FB?
wadever lalalalalaaaaa


I will be back on Facebook not longer
=)
ROCK it Later
now is not the time!

i hope that my encounter visitor will hv 1,000
hahaha

LOL
i dun think i can do it so actually
=C

i'm not that famous
hmmm
ya...
i'm facing a lot of problem on sociality
sorry
=C

I'm trying to build up my confident

I'm feeling like wanna to have a video blogging later on
but ofcourse
have to reach my achievement
1,000 people for viewing my blog
okay?

hahas
=)

i'll do my best on it to be a good blogger

same as u
to be a good reader
leave a comment before u leave
=(

Hope that I could get some support on this
=)


My confident   
had to be 
build up

No comments:

Post a Comment