I ♥ Nuffnang

10/09/2010

LOL!

actually
i dun like to do such thing la
used my dad laptop
since someone bought a laptop
i tot we will have much more photos
hmmmm
but i dun think so...




idk
wat's wrong with me now

fml

hate u sometimes
why r there so many Miss and Mrs dating u?

LOL

I'm here to say sorry
coz i cant go anywhere

why?

coz i'm not same as those miss and mrs
=)

so
everthing i can say is sorry
=(

haaaaaaaaaaaaaah

fine

we r diffrent
i noe this thruth since i'm 13teeeeeeeenz

okayyy,
fine.
i'm ok

i'm really those who really think too much
=P

evrything will burst out in my head
idk wat to do
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

feel like
i'm just nobody

LOL

wat's wrong with me?
sorry

idk


okaaay.

just now i'm is in my room to make something
suddenly i saw something like fly or idk wat thing fly over my head
i saw it from the mirror

OMG

it's a big super duper big !!!!!!!!!!!
COCKROACH!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwh My GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fml

i ran out from my room and scream like hell
LOL
my lovely brother came into my room for 2 times
i oso duno where's the big cockroach is
i tot i had illusion on that time
the 3rd time
i stand there and look at the cockroach
 called my brother come in
to prove that i really saw a big cockroach!

LOL
but till now still cant kill it
idk where's it
MACAM MANA MAU TIDUR NI?!

haizzzzzz
just feel like wanna hv some care from Mr.TRY
he's a animal, a hundred-people-lover , a human full of people bside him
hmmmmmmmm

hey!
anyone can help me catch the cockroach?
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment