I ♥ Nuffnang

10/16/2010

Out wit babe=D

today went out with my hub again
=D
went to mid valley again
=D


he's so dangerous for doing such things huh
dun do it while driving pls
i'll scared
=X

i'm wearing cap today leh!
so happy that babe said i look pretty!!
=D



went popeyes for brunch
hmmm
the fried chicken is not bad
but the chicken rice a bit kns ar
taste good
but really small like idk how to say
==

camwhoring while waiting my babe

like a business man ya?
alot of phone calls
mails
msg
hmmmmm

hahah!!
he cincai take for me der~
X[


the most lovable picture!
i like this so so much
Babe
I love u more than I do

I had my happy time with u
we had a lot of memories
I hope will hand in hand
walk to the future
=)

we are now being together for
2years9months16days
1020days

the thing i felt regret is
We didnt celebrated our 1000 days 
hmmmmmm
it's quite sad for me to lost this memorable day memory
=(
i think that time we might be argue-ing

it's just 2more months
we will hv our 3rd anniversary ady
=D

I Love You babe boy
Mr Fu

No comments:

Post a Comment