I ♥ Nuffnang

10/30/2010

Popeyes!

Back to school life today!
=(

hmmm~
so tired today actually
i finished my p.moral yesterday 12 sumthing
and I waited for 2 hours~
i can't even sleep!
I just lying on the bed until 2am
==

Oowhhhh~
how tired m I?!

wanna have badminton today
but 
sorry babe
I'm really tired x1000000000000000

but babe is really threat me so so so good!
he fetch me back to his house~
and gv me time to rest
so
we canceled the badminton
=D

I slept for almost 30 mins la i think
Babe is so bad~
say me look like a pig~
Oowh~
hurt me
=(

Babe suggested me to go Popeyes@Mid Valley for our brunch~
He siad I can meet baby Erica there~
Woots!!

i msg baby Erica to have a meet with her~
I'm so shy and panic~
OOwh!
I really dunno wat emotion should i have~
=(

Just SHY SHY amd SHY
fml

I'm FUGLY in wearing my School-U
ermmmmm
ya~
I'm just back from school ma~
=(

Meeting baby Erica without make up , without lenses
and my hair is so so so so Messy!!

uhhhhm~
but i like this photo so so much
=D

btw, The Fried Chicken @Popeyes is delicious~
=D
I love the small little bun actually
haha
=D


baby Erica is leng lui la!
I can't recognize her actually
XD

she is prettier by looking on her photo!
YES!
honestly!!

=DD

I'm so happy to have a meet with u baby~
=D
But i'm really shy~
so sorry~
=(

we had a walk till 5:30pm sumthing~
I and hubby have to go back earlier~
=D

so~
Prepare for our next outing ya!
i'm so excited la~~~
=DDDDDDD

today is not a nice meet
=(
hmmmmmmm
because~
i'm really too shy and i didnt talk much with her
='(

I'm not good in sociality
Owwh~
i think I have to b more good in that
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment