I ♥ Nuffnang

10/12/2010

Pizzzzzzza

Baby Ginn went to my house for Bookkeep tuition
=)

but so bad that my house has nothing for her to eat
=(

she said she will die in my house
funny


okay then
we ordered for Pizza hut
her loves
Pepperoni lovers
=D

ermm
not bad~
quite delicious
but idk it's meat actually
but
still feel ok la~


noobbyyyyy Baby ginn 
shy for wat huh?
she geh geh~
haha



yay
had a good lunch wit her
=D

really full~
then continue our bookkeeping tuition
just taught her something oni la
=D

孺子可教也

she learned quickly
=)

i tried a new body lite today
WOOOOOOOOOOTS

i'm burned!
欲火焚身!
haha

it's really pretty HOOOOOOOOT
my stomach is heaten up and got red
=(
even my leg oso
wow

this is really nice to use i think
but i m suffering for more than 5 hours
=(
it's too hot for me!!


haha
fetch my baby ginn home
but not me
is my brother
=D
idk wat's wrong with his safety belt
haha
it's get stuck!

have a lot of ideas for the days after EXAM
WOOOOOOOOTS

it's MY TIME♥

No comments:

Post a Comment