I ♥ Nuffnang

11/16/2009

Watched 2012 with Babe Fu

Today is the 1st day of Keep Fit plan~
Me~
Brother~
Mum~
woke up at 6 o'clock~

Just Change and brush teeth~
then ready a big bottle of water we go out~


Kenny~Me~brother's sports shoes~
^^

Kenny join us too~

Finally~
Mum joined~~
^_____________^

We went to the garden nearby Ampang Point~
I berjaya jog for a long way~
My mum said I'm really weak~~~~
T______________T

My brother and Kenny run so fast~
=="
They finished their jog~
I'm just on the middle~~~~
==""""

But when I walk back~
I saw my brother were volmiting!
OMG~

Finally~
We get home because my brother~
=="

Arrived home~
I take a lot of pic of my sports shoes~~~

I like that~~
It's a very nice running shoes~

Zap ba lang brand~

Axel running shoes not bad~~~
^^

Later~
I take a bath~
wait for Babe fu~
^^

I am going out with him to watch 2012~
When My brother opened the door for him~
He called him Leng zai~~
Haha~

Babe very Proud of this ya?
^____________^

But really~
He was really handsome~
hahahahaha~
XD

His wearing was really ……~
hahahahaha~

We went to Pavilion KL~
Lucky today~
not a lot fo ppl there~
I had reserved the tickets~
We get a nice place~~~
haha~
^____________^

Time is still early~
We take photo~
anywhere~

My head is really BIG!

There's a very nice tree~
Christmas~

Weird emotion~

still have to wait About half an hour ~
we went to Wong Kok Char chan teng~
^___________^

He's so CUTE!

ok~
I know I'm so weird~
>__________<

We are waiting for the food coming~

I crazily Love these Photos!

he was so handsome~
haha~

I always think we are so sweet~
isn't?
XD

He's drinking his Favourite coke~
o.0
It's making u fat~

We love each other~
His nose is really nice!!!!

Same hair style~
Coke==
Muackzsx~

I'm showing him how to self-captured picture~
haha~
>_____________<

Finally~~~~
our Lunch!!!!

WOW~~~~
It's Really DELICIOUS!!!!

Next time come and eat again~~
haha~
We went back to the Cinema after having our lunch~
We bought a small combo pop corn and 6chicken meat balls~

The Toy Story3 is coming soon...?

2012 is really a nice movie~
really recommended~
I cried about the story in the movie~
Full of Love in Family~
Really makes me cry a lot~

Babe's shirt wet=="
I'm so sorry babe~
>_________________<

We eat KFC lagi~
before back home~

Whole day I non-stop running~=="
So tired about that~

Rain whole day~
so we run whole day~=="

Do short hair suit me?
It's so nice~

Look so cool~
^___________^

Oya~
The movie told me~
如果想要得到更多的知识~
请把多余的猜测与怀疑丢掉~
就像茶杯一样~
若猜测与怀疑填满了茶杯~
那么知识就算再源源不断地被倒入~
也会漏出来~
根本无法得到任何的知识~

This movie really teach me a lot~
I always think about the End of the world~
But I know~
The world End is Just because of Human~

我们只是在进行着慢性自杀~
如果人类只是为了发展~
而不顾一切的破坏地球~
那么世界末日也不远了~

就像戏里的情节一样~
到最后全被毁了~
还不是要重新开始!


I think better go and do Rebonding larr my hair~~~
=="


世界末日只是结束的开始~
世界末日代表着新世界的开始~

加油吧~人类!!

4 comments:

  1. 甜蜜的一对情侣^ ^

    嗯嗯
    那天我去佛堂
    听回来的

    天灾是为了惩罚人类
    我们应该一起爱护地球 保护地球
    晶要开始用环保袋了哦xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥FiSh♥

    哈哈~
    太小看我了~~~
    ^________________^

    我每次出街都会用超大的环保袋哦~~~
    ^__________^

    就算没有带到出去~
    我也不会向店员要塑料袋的~
    ^____________^

    哇哈哈哈哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  3. L0L

    i can bukti lar
    ==

    me also always use der...wakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fu Zai

    LOL~
    Always call u use recycle bag dont hear wat I said~
    >_______________<

    ReplyDelete