I ♥ Nuffnang

11/15/2009

Family Day

Today is my Family Day~
We had our breakfast together with grandmother and 姑婆~
^___________^

Had dim sum for our breakfast~
Today and yesterday also 心想事成~
It's a good thing~
huh?
^____________^

After having our breakfast~
We fetch Grandmother and 姑婆to Titiwangsa Lrt Station~
They going to Genting today~
T_____________T

I also want to go tooooooooo~

waiting for 1210~
haha~

After that~
We go to Bangsar~
Dad is going to look for the project~
It need to be finished before 1118~
Wow~
Better faster~


We went to DOME for tea-break~
HAAH~

Expensive!!!!
a pot of Mint Tea cost RM16.80 ?!
wow~

Start capturing pictures of these tea pot and anythings~



I love This~
haha~

Wow~
Money~!
I forgot to put the word~
[Contoh]
=="'''''



Love this pic~~~~
Haha~

isn't nice?

This is a light of the Toilet~
The toilet was very nice~~~~~~~
^____________^

this picture didnt use Focus~

This use Focus~

How about this?
^_______________^

Go to cool storage~
there are a lot of things~

Flowers~~~~~
smell nice~~~~
^^

err~
Fruit~
But I dont know wat kind of fruit ~
>________<

龙精虎猛~
A very big Lobster~~~~~
^^

A big Crab~~~~~~~
^_________^

Very active prawn~
haha~
^_________^

蚌~
en~
what's this call in English?


Cute bottle~~~~
haha~

wow~
I love this section!
A lot of cookies~
Chocolate~~~~~~~

Look~
Japanese chocolate~~~~~
OMG~~~~~

but I didnt buy it~

Dad bought this for me!
Thanks My Lovely Dad~~~~~~~~
^^

So~
That's mean~
I can use it to surf the internet always!!!
OH YEAH~

but it cost RM65~
Wow~
Expensive ya~

Dad and brother install it for me~
Thanks~
I can write my blog in my room ady~
^____________^

haha~

but I promise Babe and Dad~
I will control myself~
^__________^

I promise!!!!!

After having a rest~
Me , Mum, Brother went to Jusco Maluri buy sports shoes~
I'm so excited~~~~~~~~

I bought a very nice sports shoes~~~~
It's not really expensive~
I think~
RM49.90

Cause my mum said her sport shoes costs RM99.90
Wow~~~

Brother bought too~~~
Yeah~~~

This is a good start of my Keep Fit Plan~~~
^________________^

2 comments:

  1. 好想跟你说一句话很久了

    你好爱拍照

    你好会享受

    我欣赏你
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥FiSh♥
    haha`~~
    真的~
    我很喜欢拍照~

    所以才要买这架K770i吖~
    3.2MP~
    超实用~
    哈哈哈哈哈~

    ReplyDelete