I ♥ Nuffnang

1/15/2010

Nice day with My babe


Nice day today~
not enough sleep yesterday nitezz....

Tried my new lenses~
Wow~
Labeled 14.8mm~
but I dun think so~
^^

going to school wit teressa~
something funny happened while we walking to school~
seem this is really normal for us~

Today's sky was very blue~
I love it^^

that's yee Kuan's leg~^^

Taking photo of my eyes~
Thanks for Angeline's mirror~

so weird huh~?
yuckss~
just to see my eyes~
Focus on it~

OMG~
It's Yeomi's Batch~
She left school to SMK Bkt Indah~
So sad about this~
but~
It's ok~
We are still Friends!!

(the batch number same as My Babe's Bday^^)

pictures time~
just taking for fun(?)
because of I'm so...
self-love~
XD

just ate sebungkus of Nasi Lemak in the class~
teacher were talking about the 户外考察
I just finish a nasi lemak with chicken in the class~
Wow~
everybody looking at me~
oOps~
is My Nasi lemak~

So hungry everyone~~
XD

I M HAPPY TODAY!
because my Babe came to school on the Lunch time^^
He bought MC Donald for me~~~
wooooohooooooooooo~

Really very happy to see him^^
He was working at the Shaw perade~
I think he was tired^^

today he just left at home for a rest~
and bringing MC Donald to school for me~~~~~
so Happy^^


babe went Pavilion after I went back to classroom~
woooooooooohooooooooooo~

after school Babe came and fetch me back^^
happy^^

the two little cutie bear I gave him^^
taking pictures with my bag~
So cute arr^^

Ice and Lisa here too~
met them at the road going to Pudu^^
Fetch them togeter~

ICE capture it for me~
^^


haha~
Look like monster~
XD

After fetching them to LRT station~
Babe fetch me back home^^



We have a nice day today~
Really~
nice day^^

Thx my babe~
given me a nice day^^

Not enough sleep~
Continue my sleep After bath~
hoho~

^_______________^

Love My Babe~
MR.FU

No comments:

Post a Comment