I ♥ Nuffnang

9/30/2011

photoshooting Day!

 went to hv photoshoot today!
:)

wit my babies!

ginnie came to my house early in the morning
i'm so tired :O

hv to make up for her, brenda and kimberly
:)

 out of time
not enuff time to make up for 4 girls la
even myself also not enuff time
:(

 photographer came to fetch us
:3
*photographer hv to b secret norh :3


went to hv breakfast at Old Town @ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
:)

 hv 2 session for this photoshooting
was so tired man

it's so hot there

we went to Full House which just opposite the old town coffee shop
:)

 some photos abt behind the scenes
:D

they are looking at the photos
:)

 we hv the first part of photoshooting out of full house
at the back yard
it was so hot
non stop sweating
Ohhhhhmyyyygooood

we turn into indoor after they had opened
:D

hahahha
just acting like an assistant
:)

i think suit me isn't?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 we r so damn tired after a 4 hours shooting
-,-

 my legs are so pain becoz of the high heels i'm wearing
Ohhhhh

its too high for me mayb
:(

 went to Pavillion after the shooting
:)

hehehehehehe
i think i suit this hair look in this way?
:)

 went snowflakes
:)

long time didnt been here ady
:)

very nice to b there
so damn cold!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hv a heavy make up today
:O

i think it's quit heavy huh
did put on my eye shadow
:)

stay tuned for the photos!
it's too musch to edit!
:O

No comments:

Post a Comment