I ♥ Nuffnang

9/24/2011

Pyjamas Party!


Hello!
went to James bday bash
:3

the first time i join pyjamas party
:D

gan jeong
:O

hehe
i brought my little sheep bag out tonight
:)

grandma presented it to me when i was in primary school
the first time i hv chance to bring it out
:D

today's make up
i didnt put on my down lashes
:(
feel so yong sui
lol

meet up Chloe and Kelvin
:)

went for our dinner @大树下
quite nice
i like the soup so so much!
:D

hello!
my outfit!
:D

flora flora :3
with a big scarf
mama scared i will get cold there
:3
hmmmmm

she knew i'm going to BED ROOM @ Pavillion
she js scare i'll get drunk la
-.-

scarf is for protecting myself norh
:3
thanks mama!






Chloe!
went toilet to chg her outfit
:O

sexy oh
shocking pink bikini inside!
:O

many malay look at her
o.o

4 of us laugh like shit out of the toilet
lol

everyone looking at us
:D
got a sexy lady chop on our hand
:3

went into the bed room
a bed there
:D

had pillows and towels
quite comfort lo there
:D


hello girls!
:D

Sin yee, Chloe, Me,Wen
:D
second party we hv together
:D

hello Wen
:)

actually i'm already not feeling well
+ i'm a bit gan jeong
coz not really very friend ma
:(

make myself feel more uncomfort
-,-

LOL

thanks to the Birthday boy James
:)

he gv me a welcome drink
Tequila shot
i noe i'm a super su la
-,-

i drunk after it
lollollollol

have a photo wit the cutie minnie
:)
Chainee
:D

i'm oledi drunk that time
i vomit liao
:S

i diam diam walk to the toilet by my own
vomit until so sam fu
cry cry cry
-,-
lollollollol


chainee so sweet
:3

i'm actually wanted to sweat standing outside
but useless
cant even sweat also
-,-
most lovely photo!
wit sinyee
:3

this angle superb nice
:D
heheheheeh

 Thanks to the photographer oh
:)

*sorry, i forgot who capture it liao :O

hi
have a photo wit The Badman
:)

fat like hell man
*ME*

we all laughed at his outfit
hahahaha
funny

he walk around pavillion
macam going to bed those uncle
lollollollol


See!
we all are really wearing pyjamas wit those shoes
so-oh cute
:3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!

sinyee,me,chloe, JAMES,wen,mr.fu

LAST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES
it's a beautiful night
:)

many ppl get drunk tonight
hahahahaha
the first time i saw ppl really drunk like that
:o

sent Kelvin back home after this
owhhh
he is the first person i saw ppl drunk until so ci xin
-,-

but i can feel that
Kelvin Love Chloe 
so damn much
:3

drunk liao still worried abt chloe
ask the badman to go chloe's house
:o


It's a crazy night i think

everyone saw me js noe to look at my forehead
o.O

i'm ok la
:)

thanks for concern lo

due to my sickness
i didnt take lots pic!!!
feel so sad!
missed the chance to take pic wit other!
:(

next party yea?
:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES

1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this
    site. I really hope to view the same high-grade
    blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now ;)
    Here is my website :: jeremy scott american flag sneakers

    ReplyDelete