I ♥ Nuffnang

9/15/2011

makan!!

 went out wit my girls after school
:3


went Viva Home
it's the first time!
:3

went to Shih Lin
had my lunch
:o


anti camera
:x

went there to have our lunch
hmmmmm

just for lunch
then i went back wit bro
hehehe

ah wa went for tuition
and Ginnie and Brenda went for a walk

we get into the same lift
mana tau
the lift cant go to LG
-,-

LOL


:O

i went for dinner wit Bro!
weeeeee

Korean cuisine!
went to Nak Won @ korea village


bro was so in love with those car's thingy
-,-
he spotted a magazine about it
-,-

keep asking me about the car things


my kimchi jjigae
hmmm
i think they had made it wrongly
it taste like spicy beef soup
-,-

i dun really like it
:(


got some candies befor we left
:D


black and white
i like the white one
:)

it's peanut!
heheheheeh
i like the taste of it


tummy big big liao
:O
have to cut down my dinner
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment